to enjoy immediate
perks and benefits!
Valued members receive informative and cost-saving opportunities, exclusive member-only offers and home fashion inspiration- all with our complimentary membership!
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
- Complimentary In-Home Design Consultation with our Buy to Plan/Plan to Buy Program*
- Complimentary White Glove Delivery - within JFD service area*
- VIP Club Jennings Pricing
- Online-Only Flash Promotions
- Earn Loyalty Points**
- VIP Privileges for In-Store Promotions, Events & Sales
- Decorating Trends, Expert Advice & Market Updates
- 3-Month No-Interest Financing with No Set-Up Fee (OAC)
Join CLUB JENNINGS and make us your In-Home Partner!JOIN HERE
The W.B. Jennings Company Ltd., dba Jennings Furniture & Design
CARDHOLDER / CLUB MEMBER AGREEMENT
- An in-home design service is a 2-appointment process that involves a plan-to-buy with a buy-to-plan approach. The first appointment can be in-home or instore and involves up to a maximum of one hour only to gather information needed to provide requested designed space. The second appointment is in-store to present a design plan and process order.
- Delivery is complimentary to all Club Jennings members within a 100 km radius of Jennings Furniture & Design’s downtown St Thomas, Ontario’s location. Delivery dates and times are at Jennings’ discretion with our complimentary Club Jennings delivery option based on availability, location and amount to be delivered. Designated delivery areas may be changed at any time without prior notice. Delivery outside designated service area may be offered at a discounted rate off the non-member delivery charge of up to 150 kms. If an exact delivery date and/or time is required, discounted Club Jennings delivery rates will apply.
See store for specific delivery rates.
Club Jennings loyalty points are applied to purchases only that are paid in full and are not redeemable for cash. Club Jennings loyalty card must be presented at time of purchase. Purchases prior to November 1, 2017 do not apply. Points earned equate to $.01 for every $1.00 spent at the Club Jennings membership price. Points are acquired at the time of sale and redeemed on future purchases or banked for future sales. Point redemption can only be made with at least the accumulation of 20 points. Point redemption must be made on a purchase of at least twice the amount of the available points. Redemption points may not apply on discounted pricing or various sale items or promotions, nor may they be redeemed with any other promotion or discount applied. Bonus points may be earned periodically during specific advertised promotions. Caps on bonus points may apply. Returned purchases within the allotted return period may regain points used but additional points will not be added. Points expire only when the existing member ceases their membership subscription. When a member chooses to unsubscribe, their Club Jennings membership is closed: perks and rewards are discontinued, all loyalty points are dissolved. Points are non-transferrable to another person, account or email membership. Memberships are not held jointly with right of survivorship. Loyalty points belong only to the holder of the email account in which the membership was established. In the case of a deceased member, all points dissolve. Points are subject to devaluation at any time. Minimal curtesy time to redeem existing points at the former level will be provided should devaluation occur. Club Jennings loyalty points program may be terminated at anytime by Club Jennings with a three-month notice. This notice will be provided to all Club Jennings members via email and website notification.
If you find an error in your loyalty points accumulation, you must inform us with 30 days of the date posted on your last sales invoice. If you do not, we may regard it as Final (except for points that have been posted in error and found in-house.) Club terms can change at any time without prior notice. All changes will be noted on this website.