Professional Interior Professionals are here to work with you to realize your vision in creating a breath-taking, timeless space that reflects your lifestyle and taste. Jennings Furniture & Design offers expertise and advice on:
- Space Planning with Visual Design Tools
- Furniture - Style, Layout & Selection
- Colour Coordination
- Area Rugs
- Custom Window Treatments- Drapery & Window Coverings
- Bed Linens & Custom Bedding Treatments & Design
- Home Accessory Selection & Art
If you are planning to build a new home or redecorate an existing one, you owe it to yourself to call us first. Complimentary in-home design service is provided within our designated service area to all Club Jennings members. In-store complimentary design service is always available to any client who desires our expertise. Allow us to relieve the stress and save you time and money - whether it is just a single room or an entire home.
A wealth of experience and an extensive product portfolio are only a few of the benefits offered when working with Jennings Professional Design Team. Resources abound from some of the world's finest home furnishings within our 24,000 square foot showroom.
Our Design Process
Jennings In-Home Design Service is complimentary within our designated SW Ontario area for those who have joined Club Jennings.
If you prefer an in-store consult, bring in measurements, fabric / paint / flooring samples, photos, etc., that will facilitate our designers to visualize the layout, function and colour coordination existing in your home or office.
Our 1-Hour In-Home Design Service may include any or all of the following:
- Detailed questionnaire to better understand your interior design needs
- Showroom presentation to follow
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Contact us to schedule an initial in-home consultation and ask how you can acquire that at no charge.
During our in-home visit, we will ask a lot of questions to better understand your requirements and preferences. Consider your key desires, concerns or necessities before the initial appointment.
- Make a list of things you would like to see. If you've seen something in particular in a magazine, be sure to show it to our designer. Do you have a preferred colour or style in mind?
- What is the flow and function of the family on a day-to-day basis? Storage and work / play area needs, pets, guests, etc.
- Are there specific items that will remain? If so, in which room?
- For new construction, blue prints can be used to design the room layouts, plan electrical outlets, lighting, necessary wall sizes, etc. Its never to early to do this process BEFORE finalizing the blueprint drawings! Our professionals can help assure you of the room's capabilities before crucial changes become costly.
We will listen to your needs and budget, look over the existing layout and individual character of the home. Detailed measurements will be taken, and perhaps photos of the home's features to be used during the next step.
Our designers will prepare a 3D drawing with our computer-aided design program. An appointment will be made for you to visit the showroom to visualize your space complete BEFORE you buy to eliminate time and costly errors. While there, you will be able to look over the sample styles, talk about materials, finishes, colour, features, and, of course, price.
PLACING THE ORDER
Once all the details for your design are finalized, you will have an accurate idea of cost for your project and the 3D renderings will depict what your finished project will look like. A final in-home visit for cabinetry will ensure that all measurements are accurate and that the installation will run smoothly.
At this point, with your approval to proceed, we will ask you for a commissioning deposit and your vision will soon be a reality! Once the products arrive, we will contact you to confirm delivery, installation and/or renovation schedule. Final payment is due upon delivery.