The Boynton 54" ceiling fan expands on the existing Boynton outdoor family from the Feiss collection to offer a complete outdoor lighting experience. The Boynton fan adds beauty and style to any outdoor living space. A powerful, yet energy efficient DC motor ensures the Boynton runs smoothly and quietly, creating great air circulation with every turn. Available in two finishes: Painted Brushed Steel and Antique Bronze.
- 14W LED Light Kit, 2700K CCT, 580 Lumens, 90+ CRI
- Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 30 Deg
- Premium power 172 X 20 mm torque-induction motor for quiet operation
- Specially designed for outdoor and wet locations.
- Triple capacitor, 4 speed reversible motor.
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation.
- 14 degree blade pitch designed for optimal air.
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods.
- Includes Hand Remote with reverse and downlight.
||Painted Brushed Steel
1 Integrated 14w Max. (included)
||Fan: 19 13/16''
Min. Ceiling Height: 8 1/8'
||Safety Listed for Wet Locations
||Canopy: Diameter: 5 3/32''
This advanced LED technology is carefully designed and selected to consist of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability.
Remote included for easy operation
14W LED Light Kit, 2700K CCT, 580 Lumens, 90+ CRI
Max ceiling slope with included hardware: 30 Deg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.